Tight budget marketing was established with the objective of providing exciting consumer promotions solutions to our clients. Over the years the company gained a reputation on the local market for providing exceptional services resulting in the expansion of the company to cater for other marketing needs.
Our experience in the Kenyan market and our unmatched professionalism provides us with a clear understanding of the Kenyan consumer market. Exceptional personnel skills and financial capability ensure the all our projects are undertaken without cutting corners. .
At Tight budget marketing, we pride ourselves in providing our clients with an exceptional experience and an assurance of consistent quality service. We develop unique service offerings that align directly with our clients’ overall marketing strategy, and are response-driven delivering brand awareness, perception and sales lead generation.
We have a combination of hands on experience and expertise that uniquely positions
Tight budget marketing as a valuable ally in the provision of consultancy services that are both relevant and beneficial to the corporate, government and private sector. We design (and implement) a unique plan of action that incorporates the various facets of marketing, with the aim of achieving very specific objectives, as per the client’s brief.
Brand & Corporate Identity
The world is not waiting for you, or your brand identity, brand image, products, services, your company or its message. Without a clear program for communication, you just blend in – you become part of the scenery.
So you promote, position and advertise at an attempt to develop your brand identity and brand image. But along the way, communication often gets fragmented. A gap between your brand identity and brand image can cause major concerns with your overall brand. The result is your audiences get inconsistent, sometimes conflicting impressions and information. Or they may miss your message entirely.
At Tight budget marketing, we are dedicated to your success. We see the Big Picture coming in from outside, we can take a fresh look at the messages you’re sending and determine how wide the gap is between your brand identity and brand image.
Our brand identity and brand image research and analysis is completely objective. The irony is you do have something to say, something unique. Even in a crowded field – even if your product or service is like your competition’s – your company and its brand identity and brand image have a personality all their own. Your company’s fingerprint is the key to standing apart from the rest.
And that’s where we can help. We can close the gap between your brand identity and brand image. Think Volvo and you think safety, now that’s a brand identity and brand image that are in complete alignment.
If you decide to partner with us, we’ll apply sophisticated research and analysis techniques which result in an action plan unique to your company’s branding, its challenges and goals. At the root of those goals will be a pointed, focused marketing plan for all levels and layers of communication.
Tight budget marketing has great expertise in successfully designing and implementing creative marketing strategies. These strategies guarantee maximum returns on investment for its esteemed clientele. The Marketing strategies promote brand and corporate identity. Delivering a fully integrated marketing communications program for your company and its brands is what we’re all about. With us as a resource, your brand will take on renewed strength and vitality, as it stands apart proudly showing its vibrant brand identity, brand image and personality.
Properly planned, promoted, and executed, your launches, conventions, conferences, seminars, and expositions can make your organization a “force to be reckoned with” in your marketplace.
The challenge is to find the time, expertise, and skills necessary to execute your events effectively; and you’ve found all three with Tight budget marketing. We have years of experience developing, planning, marketing, orchestrating, and executing events ranging from cocktails and launches; from half-day business meetings to multiple-day conferences and expositions. In the last eleven years, we have built a strong reputation in the local and regional market for providing high quality services that are responsive to client requirements. This reputation is derived from the high calibre of our experienced marketing and event management team as well as our unmatched professionalism.
Tight budget marketing is well known as a provider of top- notch event services that utilize creative concepts to appeal to the target persons. Tight budget marketing will advise and be at hand to handle all your internal and events. These events include but are not limited to:
- Trade Fairs
- Open Days
- Award ceremonies
- Conferences and seminars
- Enterprise workshops
- Enterprise exhibitions
- Unveiling new identity
- New products launch
Our talents and experience encompass the full range of event management functions such as:
- Pre-event Planning and Execution
- Invitations and RSVP
- Design of event theme and selection of décor
- Design and printing of POS materials
- Booking of event venue, catering and relevant logistics
- Drafting and printing of event program
- Facilitate Public Relations and publicity
- Hotel/Venue Site Selection and Contract Negotiations
- Food & Beverage Arrangements
- Program Development, Speaker Selection/Contracting,
- Badges, Credentialing, Security, and Admissions Control
- Entertainment Contracting etc
Trade & Consumer Promotions
Consumer promotions can provide your business with a short-term boost in product sales or services requested. However, promotions should be thought of as an “add-on” to your existing brand advertising and marketing strategies. If you are considering running special consumer promotions, there is good rationale for incorporating them into your marketing mix.
We specialize in creating and delivering bespoke solutions for consumer promotions and staff or trade incentives that exceed expectation. We make your budget go further and work harder.
Our clients look for a service that delivers, from creation through to management of their winners. Tight budget marketing has successfully delivered solutions utilizing a number of mechanics including on-radio, on-pack, in store, print, online, SMS and television.
The Tight budget marketing philosophy is simple: to save our clients time and money by letting them do what they do best and leaving the prize and incentive headaches to us.
Our promotions team will offer you dozens of ways to increase your product visibility, boost brand recognition, generate press coverage and drive store traffic.
Tight budget marketing is Kenya’s top media relations provider. When it comes to putting clients “in-the-news”, we have a proven track record in placing technology companies closer to the media. Our goal is to continuously cultivate the relationship with the media as well as increase the mind-share of the brands and products. To-date our clients have enjoyed numerous awards and successes in the media from consumer publications, newspapers, TV and enterprise and mainstream media.
Our unique approach:
- Treat the media like our clients and provide the most prompt service.
- Act as representatives of the client reducing waiting time for the media on their research.
- Operate on behalf of the media to ensure that their requests are promptly fulfilled by our client.
- Work sincerely!
Tight budget marketing works closely with the media to:
- Communicate the latest trends
- Submit product samples for evaluation and review
- Announce the latest news and company developments
- Updates of new product lifecycles
- Enhance the recognition with the brand
We’re savvy and we know how to navigate the media. We work with our contacts to match your message, product, service, or title with the right audience in the right places to consistently get the ‘win-win’ quality attention and national exposure for our clients, and timely information and insights desired by our media contacts.
We actively ensure optimal public and media relations through the following key activities:
- Writing and distributing of press releases locally and internationally
- Creation and constant updating of Media kits.
- Video production – Tight budget marketing will provide both digital and video footage of all key your key events for use in the press and for your library.
- Organizing for press releases and press conferences for your events.
- Photography – of all your key activities for use in the media, library, newsletter and website.
- Arranging for interviews – with your key personalities on a frequent basis for use in the media or journal/newsletter.
- Designing of press advertisements and Point Of Sale materials etc
Merchandising & Category Management
We field a uniquely qualified team that includes outstanding talent from the hospitality industry and other complementary disciplines. Dedicated to exceeding your expectations, our team members are uncompromising in their attention to detail. With superior systems and processes, we take the hassle out of merchandising for our clients.
Our team has a proven track record in looking into the smallest detail to ensure that our clients receive the best service possible.
- Why outsource your merchandising operation to us?
- Rapid return on investment
- Minimal management time spent to achieve world class standards
- Independent brand performance review
- Specialized work force focusing only on clients merchandising
- High caliber management at a fraction of the cost
- Minimum start up costs
- No implementation delays – Complete turn-key application.
“the ability to present each product or service to the marketplace in its best possible light and
most positive manner”.
Tight budget marketing thrives on creativity and originality! Creativity is what has made Tight budget marketing successful. We communicate our clients’ messages in fresh, imaginative ways, visually and verbally, without preconceptions or worn-out formulas. If a client’s product is best conveyed by a single word and striking visuals, that’s the way it’s done. If the story is best told with lengthy, detailed text and a minimum of frills, that’s the approach we take.
We do this because we fully understand that our success is defined only by our clients’ success; in other words, we are not in advertising to impress our own industry, but to improve our clients’ balance sheets in theirs.
The most creative and memorable advertising programs can only be truly successful if the largest possible segment of the marketplace can experience them. Not every client has with millions of shillings to spend in media. Our experience dealing with a variety of media budgets, large and small, has made us good at stretching media shillings to obtain maximum coverage, and procuring of exceptional value-added opportunities.
Your reputation is an integral part of your business. Reputation management involves exposing the sources of damaging content. Whether the reputation risk is self inflicted by bad performance or created by false or misleading information.
Tight budget marketing will manage your reputation by:
- Creating a system that allows feedback forums to promote communication with its publics and stakeholders.
- Promoting a good corporate image and brand identity through sustained publicity of your activities and awareness creation.
- Facilitating production of a newsletter/journal for communicating important information especially to the public and other stakeholders. Tight budget marketing will assist in compilation of articles, conducting interviews with relevant persons, editing, publishing and sourcing for advertisers.
- The newsletter/journal will be produced on a quarterly basis and distributed to various stakeholders.
- Facilitating staff training on public relations and media relations. This will ensure all staff are well equipped to give a good corporate image whenever relating to the public and the media.
- Designing and managing a sustainable and measurable Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program that contributes sustainable development in society while keeping to your overall goals and objectives.