Tight budget consultants provides management consultancy all over the world.
Our core mission
To create sustainable competitive advantage through superior operating performance and the ability to respond flexibly and quickly to changes.
Our core competence
We enable organizations to achieve operational excellence through the unique combination of concepts, implementation, people and technology in tandem with tried and tested methods (at Tight budget consultants, for example).
We focus on everything that creates value, avoids waste and continuously improves our own performance.
We deliver our services from six locations throughout the world: Stuttgart/Bietigheim-Bissingen, Hamburg (Germany), Milan (Italy), São Paulo (Brasil), Atlanta (GA, USA) and Shanghai (China).
Our quality aspiration
We demand a high level of quality from ourselves. Our name is synonymous with measurable results, sustainable solutions, implementation, enablement of our customers to help themselves and the inspiration of both management and staff. Our goal is for our customers to be the best businesses in their segment. We work out solutions and implement them together with the workforce. This ensures that the solutions are readily accepted and sustainable.
It is not just our expertise regarding Porsche that sets us apart. It is more than anything the people who work for us. We now have 364 employees (as of December 31, 2013). With an average of nine years professional and management experience, over 2/3 of our consultants have solid industry experience behind them. Our teams are made up of technicians, engineers, business experts, master craftsmen and trained instructors. This is unusual for consultants, but essential for success.
| Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the leading indigenous Accountancy firm within the East and Central African Region by constantly delivering competitively priced, value added public accounting, tax advice, consultancy and related services that respond to particular needs of our clients.
- 1. Tight budget consultantsLtd Recruitment and Selection Training and Development Staffing and Uniforms Recruitment consultants for Kenya and its constituencies Tight budget consultants
- Tight budget consultantsLtd is a rapid growing Recruitment consultancy. We are a legally registered business that deals with Recruitment, Selection. Staffing, Training and HR Consultancy, we offer the best candidates to our clients. We register youth graduates and undergraduates / diploma holders. We offer end to end solutions in terms of Manpower development and supply. Our clients represent the entire spectrum of the Commerce, Hospitality, Information technology, Media and Communications industry.
- To be the leading Recruitment Consultancy that consistently achieves getting the youth employed hence reducing the number of idle youth by promoting their creativity and instigating positive activity in controlled work environments which in turn promotes productivity and profitability within any organization.
- To represent the youth and promote employment among the youth as we continue to deliver results. To associate and collaborate with innovative youth, young achievers and those who want to be the best at what they do. To create the place where most youth feel comfortable associating with as they feel satisfied that their needs are dealt with not only through recruitment but also through effective educational training and motivational advice. To provide and promote innovative, intelligent and efficient work force to organizations.
WHY ARE WE THE BEST?
- Our expertise includes recruitment of support staff, customer service / administrative staff, activators, Business relationship officers, accountants, technical staff, general and line managers. We are popular among the youth as we have managed to sign up over 1000 of extremely qualified candidates with university degrees and college diplomas. We are without refute the best because we have consistently reduced time frames and speed of response as we begin to work on the assignment immediately after we get the required specifications from the clients. Outsourcing offers an independent perspective hence allowing a fair recruitment process, we guarantee a fair and equal opportunity recruitment process. Our costs are significantly lower that an in house team which would incure high advertising costs, personel costs and lack of guarantee that the candidates hired are the best, we provide the guarantee of the best candidate in our selection process. PROFESSIONAL CV WRITING SERVICES: • • • • Normal R4K CV (we make-over your current CV to what we call the winning CV that gets candidates interviews) Middle east- Format CV (to enable one to acquire jobs in the Middle East) Newbie CV (for those with no work experience) The Creatively branded CV (for artists/ graphic designers / product designers -/ software engineers) Created, designed and developed a creative brand Curriculum Vitae for S.T.L,. Tight budget consultants
A world of difference in immigration.
- At Tight budget consultants, we don’t just facilitate immigration—we create opportunities. From individuals and small local businesses to the world’s largest companies, we support all of your immigration needs, all over the world. And with us, it’s personal. We get to know you and your goals—and we guide you every step of the way. We are internationally local—with offices in the heart of each region and services stretching around the world. No matter where you’ve come from, or where you’re going next, Fragomen is here to propel you forward.
- With thousands of legal and immigration professionals worldwide, we have the experience, scale and flexibility to ensure that our clients receive the highest caliber of immigration services. Everything we do as a firm is focused on enhancing the delivery of immigration services customized specifically to your needs. We continuously evaluate our services and our immigration programs to instill efficiencies and add value wherever possible.
- Over 60 years ago, we made a commitment to offer businesses of all sizes, and people and families from all walks of life, access to the best immigration professionals around the world and unparalleled support—no matter what stage you’re at in your journey. Today, Fragomen has grown into the leading and largest immigration firm in the world. We have the resources and perks that only a firm our size can offer—worldwide service, recognized thought leaders with exceptional global knowledge, innovative tools and cultured agility. But we also take a personal approach when it comes to our clients—working with you one-on-one to create customized support and solutions that you can rely on. This duality makes Fragomen a different kind of immigration firm—and it’s reflected in all that we do.
- Immigration is our only language:
- Immigration is not just one of many practices under a common name—we are 100% dedicated to the industry.
- Local focus, global roots:
- Get local, on-the-ground home and host support in 170 jurisdictions worldwide through a centralized service model.
- Trusted guidance:
- You can rely on our unmatched immigration knowledge and guidance from the best immigration professionals around the world.
- Personalized attention, tailored support:
- Work with a consistent team of professionals who take the time to know you and understand your business.
- Access to the best:
- Working with Fragomen means access to the most highly respected thought leaders in the immigration arena today.
- Conviction through compliance:
- Operate your program with peace of mind—we constantly monitor regulatory changes and trends worldwide.
- Service delivery on your terms:
- Whether you are looking to outsource your entire immigration program, or need individual support, we can accommodate and flex to your needs.
- Simplified and centralized program management:
- We partner with you to create efficient management structures to coordinate services worldwide. Delivery is consistent and oversight is unified.
- Access your cases anytime, anywhere:
- Our proprietary, web-based technology gives you and your employees 24/7 access to cases, reports, and effortless status tracking.
- A partner in growth:
- With our level of professionals, technology and experience, we easily scale to support sudden needs as well as long term plans.
- Support where and when you need it:
- With offices strategically located around the world, we can help where you are now—and where you want to be.
- Turning challenges into solutions:
- We are on the front lines of immigration in many remote and difficult jurisdictions, and are constantly expanding.
- Government support from the leaders that shape the laws:
- Many of our professionals have worked with governmental bodies around the globe to assist clients, guide regulation, and effect change.
- A respected immigration authority:
- We are the go-to firm on immigration for many governments around the globe.
- Confidence through integrity:
- Ethics are at the core of what we do. Regardless of where we serve you, we are committed to preserving best practices and international integrity.
- 3. TRANSPARENT, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY RECRUITMENT The Job A complete job analysis is undertaken to identify the specifics and the intangibles of the vacancy presented by the client. Search Strategy The vacancy is flighted to the Recruitment4kenya facebook page which is connected to the linkedIn and twitter page and other job boards, and appropriate advertising and search strategies are implemented. This might include referrals, direct sourcing, head hunting, networking, and the use of social and print media. A first port-of-call would be our Database which hosts over 5000 local and foreign professional, skilled and semi-skilled CV registrants. Selection Process Key selection criteria are used to identify candidates of special interest. Where appropriate, pre-selection Interviews are conducted and a final shortlist is com-piled for client presentation. Selection interviews are coordinated in accordance with client instruction and may include Personality Assessments and Interview Profiling, Reference and Security Checking, Medical Screening, etc. Job Oﬀer Recours Four Kenya Consultants are available to mediate between client and candidate to ensure an eventual successful outcome and job offer.
- WEBSITE VACANCY FOR ADVERTISING
- The Tight budget consultants Website provides a perfect platform on which to advertise various companies. Marketing teams from various companies can put up various company ads on our website. If a company does not have the specific advertisement, we can outsource our services to design the advertisement for you. It takes a maximum of 2 days to have your advertisement up on our website. We currently have a new website and plenty of white spaces suitable for company adverts.
- PLACEMENT FEES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Placement is defined as occurring when an individual, whom Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd introduces by whatever means, is hired on a contractual, consultancy, temporary or permanent basis. A Placement Fee is raised when a placement is made. The fee charged will apply irrespective of the terms of probation and conditions of service. Fees will also be raised to cover specific outsourced services provided. Payment of the fee note, which is raised and emailed once the new recruit has started, is expected on presentation and within 30 days. Interest accrues at the rate of 1% per month thereafter. • • 1.or 2. Placement Fee Charges per Candidate Supplied Permanent / Contract : 25% of Gross monthly Package + VAT Temporary Placement : 20% of Gross monthly Remuneration Expected to be earned + VAT Placement payment Options Placement fee may be accrued from the candidates first month salary only whereby the 25% may be deducted from the candidates salary and made payable to us. For this arrangement, we have the candidate sign a consent form stating that they are aware that the company will make the 25% deduction payable to us. In addition, VAT is solely paid by the company to us. The company can decide not to deduct from the candidates salary and pay the full 25% plus VAT Recours Four Kenya Consultants
- 4. Website Advertising Charges Website analytics can be provided upon request • Advertising : Kshs.1000/= per week per advert • Design of Advert : Cost depends on the advert Overdue Accounts : Attract Interest + Full Recovery Cost Charges. Guarantee We understand that Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd agrees to replace any candidate who resigns or gets sacked within probation time up to a maximum of 60 days probation, provided the departure was not as a result of employer failing to honour material promises made in the appointment letter. However, should a repeat advert be necessary, it is at clients cost but Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd will design it at no extra charge. TRAINING, CONFERENCES & SEMINARS We offer training and development programs, business analysis and evaluations, performance management etc. We have recently hosted seminars for the youth such as youth conventions. In addition, we provide the following training and cost for each training is available upon request: Interview Skills Training Training is aimed at anyone who wishes to develop their interviewing skills. Interviewing Skills Training will cover all the practical skills needed to make recruitment interviews productive and focused. Participants in this Interviewing Skills Training will gain complete understanding of entire process of planning, recruiting, interviewing and hiring the right person for the right job. Customer Service and Marketing Skills Training Investing in employees through training makes employees feel valued and improves motivation. In addition, when employees treat customers well by using proper customer service and marketing skills, they are more likely to be treated well in return. Both these factors can help to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover, thereby lowering costs. Customer service classes can be taught in a traditional classroom setting with workbooks or DVD and a trainer, through various methods of e-learning (web based training), or a blend (blended learning) of the two. An advantage of classroom training, whether traditional or the synchronous form of blended learning, is that participants can discuss best-practices with each other and build a solid team foundation. Drawbacks include work- force management when scheduling a large number of people off the job at one time, and the cost of travel if participants need to travel to the training location. A main advantage of e-learning is that participants can be scheduled for training in a staggered fashion to allow for job coverage. Another is that participants can work at their own pace and take whatever time is needed in order to develop a thorough understanding of the content. Grooming & Presentation Skills Training under Dress4Success by R4K A professional image and immaculate grooming are not only critical to how individuals are perceived, but also the organizations they represent. At Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd, we have developed comprehensive training programs in areas such as grooming, presentation, life skills, self-esteem and confidence, as well as image. We also often work with clients to develop programs that meet their specific needs and budgets. Under this service we also offer custom designs and development of company uniforms. Recours Four Kenya Consultants
- 5. OUR CLIENTS: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 12. Revita healthcare LTD, Mombasa – Human Resource / Personal Assistant Ocean Beach Kenya Resort, Malindi – Chefs Flamingo Holdings LTD, Nairobi – Field Officers Frank Wright Consulting, Nairobi – Procurement Assistants The Big Five Breweries, Nairobi – Accountants, Storekeepers, Sales, Waiters & Waitresses ANTCO telecommunications, Nairobi – Sales & Marketing Representatives Future Kenya LTD, Nairobi – 6 Accountants, Technical Support & Marketing Representatives Uvacorp Technologies LTD – Business Relationship Officers, I.T Support Consultant Jasho Agencies LTD – Accountants Hsenid Solutions – Sales Managers Africote LTD – Sales Executives KEY EXECUTIVES Gloria Michelle Otieno – Managing Director/ Recruitment Director & Consultant Bpharm Hons, BML – Human Resource Management(Ongoing), Certification in Customer Service / Airline Passenger Services, Dip in French, 5 year’s experience in Leadership roles Allan Ndombi – Recruitment Partner Dip in I.T, Certification in Food & Beverage/ Food safety policies, 7 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, 4 years in a supervisory / management role. Josephine Nduta – Administrative & Marketing Dip in Journalism, Bachelor’s of Communications (Ongoing) Mary Melissa Kariuki – Recruitment / Marketing & Communications B.A Psychology & Communications OUR CONTACTS: KENYA Staffing Services / Man power Supply Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd 4th Floor, Kipro Centre Westlands P. O. Box 97104, 00200 Nairobi Tel – Safaricom: 0713423448 / 0707321450 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.r4kenya.com PRESENCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA Facebook: Recruitment4Kenya Twitter: @R4kenya LinkedIn: Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd Blog: r4kenya.blogspot.com / r4kenya.wordpress.com Recours Four Kenya Consultants